Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to work on a residential scheme based close to Crawley.
Your new employer:
Our client is a well-recognised, successful home builder in the UK who prides themselves on their customer satisfaction.
Our clients’ regional office, located near Crawley has just secured a 20 unit site. This site will be made up of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom new build houses, due to start within the next two months.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As the Site Manager you will have a range of roles and responsibilities including;
- Managing & overseeing the site team on a day to day basis
- Controlling & maintaining health, safety & environmental issues
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the standard
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors and ordering of materials
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business