Vacancy: Site Manager - Long Established Residential Developer.
Salary: €65K - €75K + package
3D Personnel’s client is passionate about building new homes and communities with a focus on sustainability. An opportunity has arisen for a confident, motivated and customer-focused Site Manager, who shows great leadership and decision making skills in order to guide and inspire the Site Teams too deliver a top class product. The
They seek a dynamic, motivated and experienced individual, who will oversee all the construction operations on site. This key role within our business is accountable for all aspects of the operational house build process. The Site Manager is responsible for making sure that construction is completed within agreed timelines, cost parameters, safely and to the customers' satisfaction.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong project management skills with detailed building and construction experience. This person will have the ability to manage, support and guide the site team.
- Full Project management of the site build from setup to ensuring houses are completed in time for customer move in dates
- Manage the health and safety at all times across site operations ensuring everyone on site is adhering to the companies standards and procedures
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with the subcontractor network on site and coordinating trades to ensure they are meeting key build milestones
- Work closely with Customer Services and Sales to ensure our customer journey plan is adhered to at all stages
- Mentor and develop staff, Foremen and any other aspiring site management potential talent across the trades.
- You hold a Carpentry apprenticeship or a Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Construction Management or equivalent experience
- A background in residential developments is essential
- 10+ years’ post-qualification experience
- You must have good knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- You must have the ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated
- Good IT skills are also required, MS office etc.