Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join a well-established construction company based close to Chichester.
Your new employer:
Our client is a successful main contractor who pride themselves on their work within all aspects of construction. This construction company specialises in a range of sectors including;
- Medical & Care
This contractor is currently seeking a Site Manager to work on a £2 million education scheme based near Chichester.
As the Site Manager you will have a range of roles & responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Managing & overseeing the site team on a day to day basis
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the standard
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through