Position: Site Foreman/ Manager
Salary: €50-55k + Vehicle
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Irelands major building contractors who are committed to excellence and employs dedicated people from a variety of backgrounds.
Our Client has a large housing project in which a Site foreman is required.
- Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation
- Safeguarding project complementation on time, within budget and in accordance with contract specifications
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
- Managing and motivating project site personnel
- Promoting continuous improvement of project results together with safety & quality standards
- Compiling the projects reports
- Suitable third level Construction qualification an advantage. Trade Background also acceptable.
- min 5 years practical experience in construction with commercial building experience
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
- Housing experience needed
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- €50-55k+ Vehicle DOE
If you are a Site Foreman with 5+years’ experience considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork