Position: Site Foreman
3DPersonnel’s client is a leading Building & Civil engineering contractor who are committed to excellence and employs dedicated people from a variety of backgrounds.
Our Client requires a dedicated Site Foreman who will have a background in the implementation of strict Health & Safety guidelines.
This position will be based in an Agricultural Co-operative.
- Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
- Managing and motivating project site personnel
- Background in the implementation of strict Health & Safety guidelines.
- Promoting continuous improvement of project results together with a high level of safety & quality standards
- Compiling the projects reports
- Suitable third level Construction qualification an advantage. Trade Background also acceptable.
- 5 years practical experience in construction
- Strong written and verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent Computer Literacy
- Excellent knowledge and implementation of Health & Safety is a must.
- Health & Safety Completed Courses ( Highly desirable)
If you are a Site Foreman with 5+years’ experience considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork