Position: Site Engineer
Our Client is Looking to fill the role of Site Engineers for a Civils Project in Limerick. The Duration is 3 Weeks initially but the candidate may be kept on for longer either on the current project or will be moved to a different site.
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Would need experience with GPS for drainage etc.
- Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering
- Have worked as a Site/Setting out Engineer within the last 12 months
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a Main Contractor as an Engineer
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork