Vacancy: Site Engineers
Location: North & South Dublin
Due to continued expansion, 3D Personnel’s client has an immediate vacancy for a site based Engineer. The ideal candidate will be degree qualified Civil / Construction Engineering and will have some site or Industry experience in a similar capacity, will have strong communication and IT skills, and will be energetic and motivated.
Excellent career prospects for enthusiastic, energetic persons interested in a career in Construction Management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Technical Support: Managing and carrying out setting out activities for housing units & associated roads and services.
- Administrative Support: Taking levels, surveying works & keeping records of on-going works carried out by subcontractors.
- Materials Management : Liaising with Site Manager and Purchasing Manager (at head office) to ensure correct specification, quality and quantity of materials are on site as and when required, supervising the issue of materials to ensure wastage is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Supervisor: Assist Site Management in monitoring and management of site operatives, both direct and subcontractors.
- Quality and Building Control: Manage and co-ordinate quality and building control plans at various stages throughout the works.
- Health & Safety: Assist in induction of site operatives, assist in carrying out H&S audits, monitor and manage adherence to PPE requirements and health & safety obligations.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Some previous experience in similar capacity
- Strong IT skills
- Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic.