3DPersonnel’s client is seeking site engineer to be based in South Wicklow/ N Wexford region. The client is one of Ireland’s most successful main contractors whose portfolio includes commercial offices, student accommodations, apartment blocks, hospitals, residential schemes to name a few.
This successful engineer will be working on this initial job until completion, while working with one of Irelands largest main contractors.
- The successful candidate will report to Site Management and will be responsible for the effective implementation of the planned design, providing all setting out on site to ensure that work progresses on time and that all checks are carried out on a regular basis.
- Checking drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Hold a Degree in Engineering
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience with a Main Contractor as a Site Engineer
- Would need experience setting out (marking the position of structures) and levelling the site, Surveying the site using a total station
- Residential or commercial experience preferred however not essential
If interested in long term work in this region, apply within or contact Hugh Casey on 0876416933 for more information.