Vacancy: Site Engineer (Developer)
Location: Dublin 18 - West of M50
Salary: €45K - €55k + package (DOE)
Our client is one of Ireland’s longest established developers requires a Site Engineer to join their team on a residential project with 1000 units of houses and apartments. They have an excellent reputation for quality product and are a great company to work for.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced site engineer with at least 1yrs on site experience preferably on a residential project.
The project will consist of the construction of family homes and apartments adding to the already developed site. This is a great opportunity for an engineer to join a company which gives long term employment with a large pipeline of work over the next 10 yrs in and around leister.
The company provides great benefits to their employees with highly competitive salaries and opportunity to work on some of Dublin’s largest projects.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise..
The Candidate will:
- Be Qualified in Engineering
- Have minimum of 1 years’ experience in Engineering Building Projects
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Familiar with MS Office applications such as Project, Outlook, Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative
- Ability to perform multiple tasks at a high level of quality
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment