Role: Assistant Project Manager - Suit Sr Engineer looking to move up.
Location: North County Dublin
Salary: €65K to €70K + package
3D Personnel is currently seeking an experienced Sr / Project Engineer for a well-known and stable Developer. This role is an attractive position for an up and coming Sr Engineer /Project Engineer to join one of the most reputable home builders in Ireland. Our exclusive client has an excellent reputation for delivering a top class product.
- Reporting to a contracts manager you will have responsibly for management of a section of the project.
- Establish performance and delivery criteria.
- Establish project specification through management of the design process.
- Ensure compliance with company project procedures and processes.
- Maintain project information (project controls).
- Track and report at weekly client update meetings.
- Procurement of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Establishing project budgets and objectives.
- Planning of resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors.
- To manage and drive a large team to meet all project requirements and deadlines.
- Monitor Procurement/Safety/Costs on an ongoing basis.
- You will be degree qualified in an Engineering or Construction related discipline.
- 6+ years proven experience working as a Sr Engineer with a medium-large size main contractor or developer.
- Capable of taking responsibility for large projects with particular emphasis on strong delivery, timescales, cost and budget.
- Experience leading diverse teams in addition to taking direction.
- Design team management experience a distinct advantage.
Site Management, Engineering, Project Management