Vacancy: Site Engineer
Salary: €45K - €55k (DOE) + package
An opportunity has arisen for a confident, motivated and customer-focused Site Engineer, who shows great leadership and decision making skills in order to guide and inspire the site teams to deliver a top class product.
The Site Engineer will be based in a Louth area while working for a leading multidisciplinary contractor with offices across Ireland and the United Kingdom.
3d Personnel’s client requires for the candidate to be familiar with Setting Out, RAMS development, QAQC recording of permanent works, RC Concrete and Piling (marine).
Main Responsibilities of Site Engineer:
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Would need experience with GPS.
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a large main contractor or relevant sub-contractor.
- 3rd level qualification in Engineering
- Experience on GPS and Total Stations is a must
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with proven problem solving skills