Vacancy: Site Engineer
3D Personnel's client are a leading Irish building and civil engineering contractor. They are urgently seeking to recruit a Site Engineer for a project in the Wexford area.
The successful candidate will be employed on a contract or permanent basis. This is a 6 months long post with an immediate start.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Senior Site engineer and Project Manager with day to day running of the project
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site; QA, temporary works checks, temporary works co – ordination
- Checking plans, drawings and setting out co - ordination;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- A minimum of 2/3 Years' Experience working with main contractor
- 3rd level qualification in Engineering
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD