Vacancy: Site Engineer
Salary: €50K - €55K + full package
An opportunity has arisen for a confident, motivated and customer-focused Site Engineer, who shows great leadership and decision making skills in order to guide and inspire the site teams to deliver a top class product.
Successful Site Engineer will be based in the Dublin area while working for a leading building main contracting firm known to be one of Ireland’s most desirable main contractors to be employed by.
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- At least 3 years experience working within a large main contractor or relevant sub-contractor.
- 3rd level qualification in Engineering
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.