Vacancy: Site Engineer
3DPersonnel’s client is seeking an experienced Setting out Engineer to be based in the Dublin area. The client is one of Ireland’s largest main contractors with projects through-out Ireland & the UK. They have been successfully delivering a variety of projects in Ireland for over 20 years.
This successful engineer will be working on projects in Dublin area while working with one of Irelands largest main contractors.
Essential & Desired experience/Qualifications
- BSc Eng in Civil Engineering (desirable not essential)
- Setting out (marking the position of structures) and levelling the site, Surveying the site using a total station
- Groundworks and Structures experience
- Checking drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for the work
- Supervising and monitoring the site labour force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors
- Overseeing quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
Apply within- or call Hugh Casey for a confidential discussion on available suitable options on 0876416933.