Our client is a family owned and run international construction and civil engineering business. The company employs fully qualified and highly skilled engineers to design, develop and deliver state-of-the-art innovative construction projects.
They are looking for a Site Engineer to work in Amsterdam for a minimum of 6 months with a high chance of being up to 3 years. It will be 10 working days every 2 weeks with your flights home and accommodation paid for.
- Acting as main point of call for technical advice
- Checking plans, quantities and drawings to ensure accuracy
- Overseeing health and safety
- Overseeing and managing the site labour force and sub-contractors
- Resolving any technical queries and other problems that may crop up
- Liaising with clients and representatives which will include surveyors, Architects and Designers
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- An accredited degree or HNC/HND in building engineering, civil/structural engineering or construction.
- 2 - 3 Years setting out experience needed