3D Personnel is working with one of Ireland’s most successful and well-established main contractors. They are now in search of Setting out Engineers to join them in new major building projects based in Dublin. The ideal candidates will have a strong set out ability and will be given the opportunity to develop their management skills.
- Setting out using GPS and total station;
- Providing onsite materials quantities and measurement of completed works;
- Liaising with the general workforce involved in the project;
- Assisting with Quality Checks, Safety Review and compiling of RFI’s;
- Work closely with the Contract and Project Managers;
- Monitoring and supervising the Quality and Safety Audits and Reports;
- Attend Site Progress Meetings with various sub-contractors;
- Attend various Design Team workshops;
- Degree in engineering related discipline;
- Strong set out ability;
- Proficient in the use of Robotic Total Station;
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
If interested apply within, or confidentially call Hugh Casey on 0876416933 for a quick discussion.