Vacancy: Site Engineer
Location: Tipperary Town
Salary: €50K - €55K + package
3D Personnel’s is working on behalf of Ireland’s premier contractor with projects through-out Ireland in various areas including:
The successful Site engineer will be working on a food processing plant extension in the Tipperary area. The engineer will have previous experience working on industrial projects preferably with a main contractor for at least 3 yrs.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an engineer to join Ireland premier contractor on a permanent basis with the company providing great salaries and benefits.
- Work within the schedules and targets provided by Managers or clients.
- Deal with Clients, Tradesmen and Subcontractors.
- Attend Appraisals and meeting with client.
- Effectively applies Companies methodology and enforces project standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Manage and ensure that all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health and Safety and other relevant legislation including Company policies.
- Liaise with surveying organization to develop engineering control points and transfer from thereon
- Carry out quality checks on in situ concrete including pre-pour check sheets requiring checking of reinforcement details
- Compile daily diary
- Carry out weekly safety inspections in line with site management
- Raise structural technical queries with consultants
Any duty that may be properly deemed by the Company Directors or Senior Managers to be part of the role of Site Engineer.