Position: Site Engineer
Contract: Temporary, Full time
Location: Co. Meath
3D Personnel are hiring on behalf of a highly successful and well established contractor, working throughout Ireland. They are currently looking to recruit Site Engineers for their project in Co. Meath. Experience in working for a main contractor is necessary.
Engineers will be based on site and will receive extensive training to develop the necessary skills to progress within the Company and also assist them in achieving the role of Chartered Engineer, if applicable. This is an opportunity to join a very well respected, progressive Company.
Duties of the Role:
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
Skills & Experience required for the role:
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
- Minimum 2-6 years’ experience on construction sites, dependent on role.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license