3D Personnel are on the lookout for Site Engineers to join a leading Construction Company who operates throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
We are looking for highly motivated and ambitious Site Engineers to join their dedicated team on an exciting project in Cork
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of maintaining positive working relationships with all professionals on site.
- Relevant previous experience.
- A sound awareness of recent health and safety legislation.
- High attention to detail.
- An ability to complete work on time, within budget and to the highest quality
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion . 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork.