Vacancy: Site Engineer
Location: Dublin, Swords
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
A site engineer is required to undertake a pharmaceutical project in the Swords area of Dublin. 3DPersonnel’s client is a family run RC Frame contractor that has been undertaking projects since the early 1960’s. They provide their employees with great pay and opportunities to work on a variety of RC Frame projects including
- Office construction
- Industrial /Phamra / commercial projects
This is a great opportunity for an engineer with at least 3 yrs experience particularly in setting out and managing paper work to undertake projects with a leading RC Frame contractor.
You will be Responsible for
- For assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects, the Site Engineer’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
- Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
- Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.