Vacancy: Façade Manager
Salary: €80K + package
Façade Manager required for a permanent position in Dublin.
Applicants must be comfortable working on all stages of the façade design and implementation process, through to successful completion.
Individuals will possess an HNC, degree or equivalent in a Design or Construction related discipline.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading construction business operating nationally with expertise and experience in the delivery of many of Ireland’s flagship infrastructural and building projects.
As Façade Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop the whole project from the starting phase to delivery.
- To compose a monthly project review with information issued by the project team members, including cost occurred, estimated cost to go, program and progress, cash position and checking all relevant content thereof.
- Issuing, obtaining, getting returned and returning all contractually required bonds.
- Ensuring a project execution following timely the steps, procedures and requirements of the design.
- Ensuring and maintaining compliance with the whole group.
- Achieve client and architect satisfaction.
- To participate and organise kick-off meeting, internal project meeting, design reviews, projects reviews for compliance design and specification.
To be successful for this role you will ideally have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in large façade project management
- Tertiary qualification in engineering, building or related discipline.
- Solid experience in unitised curtain wall, glass wall and façade stick systems
- Proven record of curtain wall and façade installation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organised, motivated and strong planning skills