Vacancy: Site engineer (Consultancy)
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: Competitive Salary (DOE)
An experienced Site engineer in required to undertake the construction of a large highway project in Northern Ireland. 3D Personnel’s client is seeking to recruit a site engineer with experience of site supervision on major highway projects for a major civil engineering infrastructure road scheme in Co. Derry.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Site engineer to join one of Irelands leading civil engineering consultancy’s, while undertaking one of the largest civil projects to be undertake in in over 10 yrs.
- Site engineers require a minimum of 3 years' Highway experience.
- Experience of one or more core disciplines i.e. earthworks, pavement, drainage and/or structures
- Experience of monitoring contractors' quality management systems
- Experience of monitoring contractors' environmental and safety management systems
- Experience of ground improvement and piling
- Experience of traffic management
- Programming, record keeping and reporting
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
- Communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in MS Project