Vacancy: Site Engineer - Site Development
Location: County Kildare
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
3D Personnel’s clients seeking to recruit a civils experienced Site Engineer. 3D Personnel’s client is Ireland’s largest main contractor / civils contractor undertaking projects in the Dublin Kildare are.
The successful engineer will be based in the Kildare / Dublin area undertaking a civils project. The successful person will be a career driven individual with ambitions to take on long term permeant with a premier contractor.
The company has a large pipeline of work over the next five yrs both within civils and building and are seeking to employ candidates with experience in civils while working on large sites with a budget of at least €50 million.
Personal Qualities and Experience:
- Hold a Degree or trade qualification in Civil Engineering or relevant qualification
- Able to clearly communicate the requirements of a safe system of work to ensure that these are followed accurately
- Capable of taking ownership of tasks and communicating outcomes
- Understands Permit to Dig System
- Environmental awareness
- Setting out techniques – ability to use levels, GPS and Total Station
- Reads and understands drawings and schedule
- Strong understanding of construction tolerance
- Able to produce detailed documentation for handover of completed works
- Able to take off and schedule material quantities accurately