The successful Site Engineer will be responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects.
- Degree qualified
- 4-5 years experience working for main contractors in Ireland or UK
- Marine experience (preferable)
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
3D Personnel’s client is undertaking one of the biggest Civils projects in Cork.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a site engineer to be based in Cork area. The successful candidate will be experienced in working as a site engineer for a building main contractor in Ireland / UK.
- Supervising the setting out engineers and supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- New harbour developments, capacity and assessment of existing marine structures.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems
- Basic salary circa €40K – €45K+
- Benefits package
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork