Role: Site/Setting Out Engineer
Salary: €40-50k p/a (negotiable)
- Developing key relationships with the internal team, working together, communicating and reporting on time.
- Developing key, solid relationships with sub-contractors to deliver project(s) to a high-quality standard – on budget and on time.
- Monitoring and quality checking/controlling the work of sub-contractors on site.
- Coordinating, collating and distributing site drawings.
- Maintaining quality assurance and site records documentation.
- Setting out for
- Subcontractors ie giving the gridlines/levels to groundwork or RC frame
- Foundations, floor slabs, block laying, services and civil works
- House plots on housing projects and issuing the surveys to solicitors
- Supervision and monitoring of groundworks and civil engineering contractors
- Supervision and monitoring of sub-contractors
- Degree/Higher Diploma/HETAC Level 8 Engineering qualification
- 4+ years’ post-qualification experience
- Background in residential developments essential
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
- Accuracy, attentive to detail, and a methodical nature are key
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated