Vacancy: Site Engineer
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
A Site Engineer is required to work for a leading main contractor to undertake a key infrastructural project. 3D Personnel’s client is a main contractor with projects throughout Ireland, they are one of Ireland’s most desirable main contractors to be employed by. They are still a family owned business and pride themselves on being an excellent place to work.
Our client is currently seeking to recruit an expert Site Engineer to undertake the construction of a data centre in Dublin. You will be a highly driven person with dreams to work on Irelands most prestigious projects.
You will have previous experience of at least five consecutive years’ experience working on data centre or commercial type projects.
- At least 2 years’ experience in working within a large main contractor or relevant sub contractor.
- 3rd level qualification in Construction Management/Engineering
- Strong setting out experience
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinker with proven problem solving skills
- Ideally you will possess experience working in one of the following sectors: commercial, pharmaceutical, residential, high rise, industrial, data centre, mixed use in excess of €5 million
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.