Vacancy: Site Engineer (Residential)
Location: Wicklow town
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
3DPersonnel’s client is has been undertaking projects in Ireland since the early 1960’s, they are a leading multidisciplined construction main contractor with a turnover in excess of €150 million in Ireland. They currently undertake several types of projects:
- Civil engineering
- House building
- Resource management
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a Site Engineer to be based In Wicklow town, the successful candidates will be undertaking the construction of social housing starting from green field and building 34 units.
This is a great opportunity for a site engineer with setting out capabilities to work for one of Ireland’s largest multidisciplinary companies.
- Responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects, the Site Engineer’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
- Checks shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
- Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
- Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
- Adheres strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality and other on-site policies and procedures.