Job Title: Site Engineer
Location: Co. Meath
Salary: €40000 - €50000 (DOE) per annum +vehicle.
On behalf of my client, I am recruiting for a Setting/Site Engineer to work on an ongoing Resiential site in Rush Co. Dublin
Responsibilities as Site Engineer include:
- Responsible for supervising setting out and levelling/Total Station/GPS Work along with surveying to produce as-builds/laids.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Resolving any unexpected technical duties and other problems that may arise.
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents.
- Liaising with consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Overseeing the quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Candidates with at least 1 years experience and above in Building, civils, infrastructure and groundworks will be considered for this role.
- Civil Engineering Degree