Site Clerk required for leading Main Building Contractor in Cork.
Our client has built up a reputation as one of the leading Building Main Contractor in operation throughout Ireland
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced Site Clerk to join our management team based out of Cork
This is a genuine opportunity to join a market leading company in Ireland with the chance to become a key member of their management team. A very attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
- BCAR Admin.
- Quality Control.
- H&S Paperwork Admin etc.
- Document control for the site management team
- Carry out pre-purchaser snagging and report updates to sales team
- Liaising with the main contractor to rectify any sub-standard work and ensure that any items identified are addressed
- Manage all day to day duties to ensure that the highest quality finish and standard is delivered
- Manage on time delivery of all reports and documentation to the Site Clerk and/or the Sales Manager
- At least 3+ year’s previous experience working in a similar role on site
- Preferably a Third-level Construction qualification
- Must be diligent and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiable DOE
If you are a Site Clerk considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork
CALL Below 086-0441172