Vacancy: Site Agent
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
3DPersonnel’s client is a large civils main contractor with offices throughout Ireland and the UK, they currently have over 250 staff undertaking projects throughout Ireland and the UK and have a turnover exceeding €70million.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Site agent to be based in the Dublin area undertaking the construction of waste water treatment plant. The successful candidate will be experienced in working within a civil engineering company undertaking similar type projects while working within a similar role with at least 4 years’ experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for: -
• The successful daily and smooth running of the Contract
• Ensuring that all of the Works Requirements are undertaken in line with best practices and specified HSEQ initiatives.
• Maintaining on-going daily contact with the Senior Contracts Manager
• Organise sub-contractors, compile and update the contract program, risk assessments, method statements etc.
• Understanding budget constraints and managing job costs and assisting the Contract Manager in compiling and submitting valuations.
• Preparation and submittal of daily progress reports
• Management of handovers to client.
• Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
• Manage Health and Safety aspects of the project
Key Skills needed:-
- Construction Management- Implementation and Delivery.
- Management and Leadership
- Strong work knowledge of the practices and methodologies in the civils construction industry.
- An excellent ability to plan and fully resource schedules to deliver construction requirements whilst meeting/ improving expected time-lines.
- Excellent technical skills with the ability to fully understand project design/ planning strategies to solve any issues ahead of construction.