Site Agent (Civils)
€60,000 - €70,000 + Package
Our client is a well-recognised Civil main contractor providing a wide range of high-quality civil engineering, utility infrastructure and residential construction services and solutions throughout Ireland. Due to their continued expansion, they are actively seeking an experienced Site Agent on a permanent basis initially working a large-scale Road project based in County Cavan.
- Managing the day to day activity across various sites, site staff and sub-contractors.
- Maintaining HSQE standards and compliance.
- Documenting daily and weekly site records.
- Assisting the commercial team in relation to site allocations and records.
- Site visits to obtain project scope and requirements.
- Ensuring completion dates are met.
- Ensuring quality of works.
- Managing labour time sheets, supplier documents and HSQE paperwork.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Infrastructure / heavy civils & public roadwork type projects is essential and must be based in Ireland or the UK.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a well-established contractor is ideal.
- Location of Underground Services training.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.