Vacancy: Site Administrator (Construction)
Location: Dublin/ Kildare
Salary: €35k - €40K
A site administrator is required for a civils project in the Dublin / Kildare area.
The successful person will have worked as a site administrator with main contractors on large sites undertaking projects with a value of at least €50 million.
The company is Ireland’s largest main contractor / civils contractor with projects through-out the country. They have been undertaking projects since the early 1970’s and have completed some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects.
This is a great opportunity for a Site administrator with experience in civils to work on a permanent basis with a view to undertake work over the next five yrs as the company has a large land bank and a large pipeline of civils work.
- Type minutes from various progress meetings on a weekly basis and distribute accordingly
- Maintain archive filing system for audit purposes
- Receive materials delivered to site, file invoices and forward to Head Office for payment within set deadline
- Act as point of contact for site contractors, forwarding queries back to Head office
- Attention to detail
- Able to work unsupervised using own initiative
- Competency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional written/oral communication skills
- First class organisational skills
- High levels of numeracy and literacy
- Understanding of Construction industry