Vacancy: Site Administrator (Construction)
Location: Dublin / Kildare
Salary: 35K - 40K
3DPersonnel’s client is seeking an experienced Site Administrator to be based in the Dublin / Kildare area.
The client is one of Ireland’s largest main contractors with projects through-out Ireland & the UK. They have been successfully delivering a variety of projects in Ireland over the past 80yrs. They provide great career opportunities for career driven individuals to further their career either through further training or working on large complex projects.
The Site administrator will have previous experience working in a similar type role while working with a main contractor. The successful administrator will have worked on a variety of projects including commercial and residential.
The successful site administrator will have at least 2 yrs experience.
- Maintenance and processing of all paperwork on site
- Daily maintenance and management of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Administrative support to Document Control Department in implementing the use of the Aconex System.
- Providing general administration support to project teams
- Ad hoc duties as required by the site manager
- Skills/Experience Required for the Role:
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant experience.
- Previous experience of document management systems will be an advantage.
- Exceptional PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite essential
- Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment