Role: Shunter Driver (Evening Shift, M-F)
Type: Permanent - Full-Time
Salary: €14.35 per Hour + 16% Shift Allowance + Weekly Bonus
Our client is a large multi-purpose organisation engaged in a wide range of activities including dairy processing, liquid milk distribution, animal feed milling, retail stores, e-commerce, garden centres, livestock marketing and sports nutrition. They employ over 650 people directly and provide employment for many others in wide range of activities including transport & distribution.
Reporting to the site manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the safe movement of large vehicles and trailers around the site.
This role is a full-time permanent role and represents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to progress and develop within one of Ireland’s leading multi discipline organisations.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Inspect cargo condition, complete necessary paperwork reporting any damage and discrepancies
- Ensuring the safe movement of large vehicles and trailers around site
- Adhering to strict health and safety guidelines
- Coupling and uncoupling trailers
- Safely parking trailers
- Manoeuvring laden and un-laden trailers
Qualifications and Skills:
- Full clean HGV License and ideally forklift license
- Up to date C.C.P. Training and Driver’s card
- Min 2 years’ experience H.G.V. Driving
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in writing.
- Work well as part of a team
- Ability to live and deliver on co values of Trust, Team, Will to Win and Value
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland.
Our team has many decades of recruitment experience and we provide our clients with a comprehensive service to supply and manage their workforce needs.
Currently we have offices across Ireland and U.K.
It is 3D Personnel's policy to work closely with both our clients and candidates in order to build strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships.
For a full list of jobs, we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.