Vacancy: Junior Quantity Surveyor
Salary: €35K-€40K + Package
3DPersonnel’s client is a large Tier 1 main contractor with operations across Ireland and Europe.
Currently seeking to recruit a Graduate or Junior Quantity Surveyor to be based in Limerick.
The successful candidate will be career driven and ambitious to succeed.
Ideal applicant will be a graduate in Quantity Surveying currently on the lookout for a new role.
Alternatively it could suit someone with approximately 1 year experience and seeking an exciting challenge in Limerick area.
Responsibilities of Graduate/Junior Quantity Surveyor will include but won’t be limited to:
- Assist with or prepare monthly applications
- Working closely with Finance & Commercial in maximising profit on the contracts
- Reviewing weekly productivity of teams.
- Undertaking interim and final valuations for works complete
- To manage work in progress and ensuring debtors are kept to a minimum
- Ensuring all subcontractors are contractually tied in e.g. insurance details, retention, etc.
- Preparation of all subcontracts.
- Monitoring / scrutinising of weekly costs and productivities, and reporting on same
- Highlighting areas of concern/loss on any part of the contract
- Oversee all contractual issues
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Building Services Engineering
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
If you would like more information on this role please get in touch at email@example.com