Vacancy: Site / Setting out Engineer
Salary: € Negotiable DOE
An excellent opportunity has arisen in County Cork. One of Ireland main contractors with operations through-out Ireland has secured a large residential building project.The company in question specialise in new builds, renovations and refurbishment.
The company wish to recruit a Site / Setting out Engineer to be based in the Cork.The successful candidate will have a proven track record for at least 2 years working on similar projects within a main contractor.
The successful candidate will report to Site Management and will be responsible for the effective implementation of the planned design, providing all setting out on site to ensure that work progresses on time and that all checks are carried out on a regular basis. You will form part of an experienced team, working alongside Site Management to ensure the projects are completed in line with the programme.
- Checking drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Liaising with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress.
- Planning work and efficiently organizing site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Would need experience with GPS + Total station
- Hold a Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Have worked as a Setting out Engineer within the last 12 months.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a Main Contractor as an Engineer
If you are an Engineer with 2-3 years’ experience considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork
Email: email@example.com Phone: 086-0441172