Vacancy: Senior structural technician - Buildings
Location: South Dublin
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
This role provides an excellent opportunity for you to work, as part of a multidisciplinary team, on a variety of public and private building projects in the residential, health, education and commercial sectors.
About the company:
3D Personnel’s client is one of Ireland's leading civil, environmental and structural engineering consultancies. They provide a fully integrated engineering design service and employ a multidisciplinary team of more than 200 people.
This is great opportunity for a Senior structural technician to work with Irelands largest engineering consultancy company . The company provides great salaries and benefits for experienced career driven individuals.
Required qualifications, skills and knowledge
- 8-15 years’ relevant experience
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Fluent/highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to mentor junior staff
- Capable of working in a team environment
- Experienced in MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of building technology and construction
- Knowledge and experience in using CADS-RC or similar
- Experience in preparing general arrangement and reinforced concrete/structural steelwork drawings
- Working knowledge of Revit and experience of using Navisworks
- Knowledge of Autodesk Civil 3D