Vacancy: Senior Site Manager
Location: Greater Dublin area
Salary: €75K - €85K + package DOE
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a highly experienced Senior Site Manager to be employed on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be working on variety of residential projects.
The main role of Senior Site Manager position is to develop and implement project strategy and delivery programme, ensure effective communication and implementation to deliver the project on time, ensure regular monitoring and reporting on progress, and instigate corrective actions as required.
It is equally as important in this role to manage the operational aspects of the project to achieve the budget, review performance against targets and identify and manage potential risks and opportunities, manage project handover and ensure defect /snag free completion; all whilst leading and motivating the project team and the supply chain to deliver the project.
Your Key Responsibilities
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Excellent Knowledge of Trades and background
- Ensure compliance with building regulations
- Experience in residential construction specific apartment / house building experience,
- Managing Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Managing Construction Team
- Managing Programme
- Co-Ordination of Service Providers and Local Authorities
- Reporting to Contract Manager / Head of Construction
- Ensuring Quality of Works
- Managing Health and Safety on Site
- Chairing Site and Construction Team Meetings
- Continuous CPD Development
You the Candidate
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent; 10+ years post-qualification experience
- Background in large scale, residential construction
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.