Vacancy: Senior Site Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to work with a well-recognised main contractor as a Senior Site Manager.
This project will consist of an educational scheme made up of a school with a value of £3m. On a day to day basis the Senior Site Manager will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Managing & overseeing the site team on a daily basis
- Managing the development of the site from beginning through to completion
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Ensuring that programme, quality and cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors
As the Senior Site Manager you will have experience in the educational or commercial sector. You will ideally be located 1 hour of Guildford and be able to cover Surrey & Hampshire.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through