Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager in Chertsey, in March 2019 to join a reputable contractor with over 30 years operational experience in this market place.
You will be responsible for overseeing a a £4m residential development, consisting of apartments (RC Frame). This project will run for 1 year and you will report into the visiting Contracts Manager.
- Monitoring subcontractor progress against programme
- Health & Safety
- Writing reports, maintaining diaries and records
- Chairing site meetings which will include pre-start with client & contractors, weekly coordination meetings and monthly contract reviews.
- Coordination of site activities including subcontractors, labour and logistics.
- Report into the Contracts Manager
- Carrying out site inspections
- Providing regular progress updates and holding regular project reviews the visiting Contracts Manager
What we need from you:
You will need proven experience delivery large RC Frame projects as a No1 and have shown longevity with previous employers.
What can your new employer offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Attractive car allowance
- Package & Benefits
If you are interested in this position please apply below or call 02380406322/07730530599 for the full details.