Vacancy: Senior Site Engineer
Location: Co. Wicklow
Salary: €65K + package
3D Personnel are currently seeking a Site Engineer with min 7+ years’ experience for a large building project in county Wicklow. Our client is a leading building main contractor with a large portfolio of complex projects over the years.
Ideal candidate will have successful experience at Site Engineer level, ideally with building and structures projects experience with main contractors/developers and have gained Chartership with recognized body or working towards it.
- Managing the sub-contractors and personnel on site in order to drive project through to successful completion on time and within budget, finished to the highest standards.
- Facilitating the flow of information on Site between all parties concerned;
- Attending site management meetings
- Maintaining, tracking and scheduling the daily and weekly work programmes and reviewing weekly progress reports from the master construction programme
- Assisting with the control of plant and equipment on site
- Organise the delivery of materials, plant and equipment needed for the construction project and supervise labour
- Prepare engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting
- Assisting with Health & Safety on site
Skills and Experience:
- Degree / Diploma Qualified in Civil Engineering or Construction Mgt
- 7+ years’ experience
- Proficient in use of setting out equipment – GPS, robotic total station, levelling equipment
- Building, site development or general Civil Engineering experience
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
- Ability to manage sub-contractors
- Strong communication skills