Role: Senior Site Engineer
3D Personnel is currently working on behalf of a reputable building main contractor to recruit an experienced site engineer for a large schools project in Galway.
- Maintaining site records
- Setting Out.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities, reading drawings and communicating information to the team
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications. – Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Planning the work and efficiently organising plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Ordering materials for site activities
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Carry out site safety checks
- Liaising with management on resources required in order to grow BIM department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience at Site Engineer Level
- Knowledge of construction procedures and methods
- Building and structural project experience with main contractors
- Setting out experience
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental ProceduresDrafting experience
- Competent setting out using Total Station.