Senior Site Engineer
Dundalk, Co. Louth
€55,000 - €65,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside a well-recognised real estate solution provider across all asset classes in the property sector. Due to their continued expansion, they are actively seeking an experienced Senior Site Engineer to join their Dundalk, Co. Louth based project on a permanent basis with project due to run for approx. 14months.
- Responsible for the management, monitoring, co-ordination and delivery of all engineering functions to meet project objectives.
- Responsible for the effective control and flow of all technical information required on the project.
- Work closely with the project team to drive the company’s Health and Safety standards on site.
- Integrate and challenge design and technical proposals and problem solve to achieve optimal solutions.
- Monitor and drive the quality of setting out standards on the project.
- Mentor the engineering team on the project to assist the team to develop their technical skills.
- Management of sub-contractors.
- Relevant Third level Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous Main Contractor infrastructure construction projects experience is preferred (Residential, Retail/Commercial)
- Setting out experience is essential.
- IT skills – knowledge of Microsoft and BIM software, AutoCAD.
- Ability to work well within a team to collaborate with others
To register your interest in this position, please send a copy of your latest CV to Sarah, or call today to discuss further.