Vacancy: Senior setting out engineer
Salary: €50k + package
3D Personnel’s client is one of Ireland’s largest multidisciplinary main contractor undertaking building and civils projects.
They have gained a reputation for delivering Irelands largest projects with complicated engineering and high values.
The successful engineer will be experienced in working on large projects preferably while working for a large main contractor for at least 6yrs.
This is a great opportunity for an engineer with industrial experience to work for Irelands premier main contractor with large amount of work over the next 5 yrs.
- Supporting the Senior Site engineer and Project Manager with day to day running of the project
- Acting under the Senior engineer as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site; QA, temporary works checks, temporary works co – ordination
- Checking plans, drawings and setting out co - ordination;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Education / Experience:
- 3-5 yrs previous experience
- Previous rail experience o industrial projects
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD