Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Contract: Permanent , Full time
Location: Co. Meath
3D Personnel are working with a market leading main contractor whom have an excellent book or projects for the next 2 years. Known for retention, care and development of their staff while boasting an attractive portfolio of high profile projects there is no better place to develop your career through a rich and well supported experience. This Company has a turnover in excess of €400m and has an excellent reputation for quality project delivery on a consultative basis.
Working in a team you will take full control of a project value which is in the region of €65 million upwards. Your role will include stakeholder facing (client, design team, subcontractor) right through to valuations and final accounts working in accordance with the company procedures.
- · 5+ years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor;
- · Good knowledge of construction;
- · Excellent problem solving skills;
- · Good financial and numeracy management skills;
- · The ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily;
- · Computer literate;
Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet work goals.