Vacancy: Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Basic Salary (Negotiable), Bonus, Vehicle/Vehicle Allowance, Pension, Healthcare etc.
3DPersonnel’s client is a large developer commercial and residential property through-out Ireland. They have been developing homes since the early 90’s and have gained a reputation for delivering the highest standard homes through-out their time they have gained a reputation for being one of Irelands best developers to work for work and with.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a highly experienced Quantity Surveyor / Commercial manager to manage their current and future developments in the Dublin area while being based out of their Dublin City Centre area. The successful candidate will have experience in working for a developer undertaking largescale residential developments in a senior capacity.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage a team of quantity surveyors to ensure all commercial aspects of the business are managed effectively
- Responsible for cost controlling costs on all projects and ensuring budgets are achieved.
- Management of the Client relationships from a commercial perspective and ensuring all final accounts are agreed, whilst retaining the business relationship.
- Proactive engagement with the Construction Director on all live projects, to ensure the business goals are achieved and the commercial interest of the company are protected.
- Monitoring projects through design stage and working with the design team to ensure project deliverables are achieved and project risks are minimised.
- Issuing tender queries and preparation of tender reports and letting of sub-contract packages
- Preparing progress applications and cost reports, and monthly management accounts for each project.
- Reporting to management on the financial progression of projects
- Vetting all main contracts and negotiations of the commercial risks with perspective clients
- General participation in management issues of the company.
- Support the Construction Director and take responsibility for the commercial assurance of the projects under management.
- The Managing QS / Commercial Manager will provide commercial assurance of project margin performance through accurate forecasting and identification of issues giving rise to commercial risk, management of commercial performance and cash flow.
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress.