VACANCY: QUANTITY SURVEYOR
SALARY: €65-90K + PACKAGE (DOE)
3DPersonnel’s client is one of Dublins longstanding residential developers, who have been undertaking operations for the past 35years and have gained a reputation for delivering projects to the highest standards.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor with between 5-10 years’ experience in working with a reputable home builder / developer. The successful candidate will have worked with a developer or building main contractor for at least 3 years consecutively undertaking large projects with a value of at least €20million.
The successful candidates will have:
- Approx. 5+ yrs experience
- Degree qualified
- Experience on residential projects with main contractor or house builder / Developer
Roles and responsibilities
- Understand and administer contract terms and conditions and any other commitment to our clients.
- Be fully aware of the structure and form of interim and final accounts, all payment application accounts to be formulated accordingly.
- Carry out premeasure of the contact IFC drawings, equipment schedules and specifications and agree re-measured contract sum with CMT.
- Manage all variation cost items, be it works completed on day works or on agreed schedule of rates.
- Ensure cost for disruption to works outside our controls are recovered with full agreement of the CMT.
- Report in detail as required for the project manager on the commercial status of the project.
- Prepare monthly interim valuations and ensure approval and certification of interim valuations internally and by CMT.
- Have a practical understanding of scheduling and the associated commercial implications. Ensure close collaboration with Planning Engineer regarding accuracy of progress reporting and correlation with monthly payment applications.
- Provide assistance in the selection and appointment and commercial management of the specialist subcontractor engage by the client on projects. Ensure subcontractor payment certificates are processed and payments are made per the agreed subcontract and procurement terms.