This role will be 90% office based and 10% on-site. The Head office is based in Meath so would suit someone living west of the M50
This is a genuine opportunity to join a reputable contractor in Ireland with the chance to become a key member of their management team. A very attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities. This would suit somone with carptenery/fit-out expereince
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 5-8 years' experience in Quantity Surveying role
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
- €60-70k + Package
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor with 5-8 years’ experience considering a career move, please feel to send your CV