Our client has built up a reputation as one of the leading Building Main Contractor in operation throughout Ireland
We have an urgent requirement for Senior Quantity Surveyors to join our management team based out of Either Limerick
This is a genuine opportunity to join a market leading company in Ireland with the chance to become a key member of their management team. A very attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 5-8 years' experience in Quantity Surveying role
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
- €55-65k + Package
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor with 5-8 years’ experience considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork CALL: