A leading civil Engineering contractor, well-known for delivering large civil and infrastructure projects across Ireland are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 5-8 years' experience in Quantity Surveying role
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
- €55-75k + Superb Package
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor with 5-8 years’ experience Civils considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact David Guiney for a confidential discussion. 3D Personnel will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 3D Personnel is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Cork