Vacancy: Senior Project Manager
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
3DPersonnel’s client is a large commercial developer holding a large highly valuable land bank in the Dublin area.
They are seeking to recruit a highly experienced Senior Project manager.
The successful person will be undertaking the construction of an urban regeneration project in central Dublin. The project will consist of over 200 residential units and a large commercial space including bars cafes and underground car parking.
This a great opportunity for a Senior Project manager to join a leading Irish developer with a large land bank and a pipeline of work over the next 10 yrs. The successful individual will have worked on large mixed use projects on busy city centres sites previously within main contractors / developers for at least 7 yrs consecutively.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of project scope and budget.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- The person should have strong sense of Responsibility towards the work.
- He or she should have required excellent administrative and Managerial Skills.
- The person should be a great communicator and should have the skills both verbally and written.
- Autodesk design packages such as AutoCAD, Revit & Inventor